Alert: Guarding your letterbox

It has come to my attention that one of our residents has had something put through their letterbox which could potentially have been dangerous; the resident has pets and small children, any of whom would have suffered from ingesting this item.

Whether or not this was a prank or something worse, if you have children or pets please check wherever your mail lands and, if something comes through that you were not expecting, please let me know.

Needless to say, the police are now investigating this disturbing incident.